Mechanical Repair Coverage
The Miles Can Add up but the Repair Costs Don’t Have to
MEMBER’S CHOICE® Mechanical Repair Coverage can help deflect some risk of costly future, covered repairs keeping your vehicle running extra miles and extra years. With different coverage levels and deductibles to choose, there’s a plan to fit your family’s budget.
Whether you depend on your vehicle for work or getting your family to school and activities, you need transportation that’s safe and reliable. The older your vehicle, the more it takes to keep it in good working order. Not making small repairs can lead to even more expensive repairs and ignoring other repairs can be dangerous.
Benefits of the program*:
- Good at any authorized repair facility in the U.S. or Canada
- Rental reimbursement: up to $35/day for 1-5 days (1-10 days for parts delay. Available on first day of covered repair.)
- 24-hour emergency roadside assistance: up to $100 per use. Includes towing, battery jumpstart, fluid delivery, flat tire assistance and lock-out service.
- Travel expense reimbursement: up to $200 per day 1-5 days for food, lodging and rental when abreakdown occurs more than 100 miles from home. (Not available to NY residents.)
- Transferable: to increase resale value. Only if sold privately.Subject to transfer fee.
- Cancelable: receive a full refund within the first 60 days or a pro-rated refund thereafter less anadministrative fee.
- No out of pocket expense at time of mechanical repair: (except for any deductible and any repairs notcovered by the policy)–the covered repair is paid directly to the authorized repair facility.
- Ask about deductible options
*Program details may vary by state. Ask a Member Solutions Specialist for details or receive a quote by calling 800.252.6950.
Mechanical Repair Coverage is provided and administered by Consumer Program Administrators, Inc. in all states except CA, where coverage is offered as insurance by Virginia Surety Company, Inc., in FL, LA , and OK, where coverage is provided and administered by Automotive Warranty Services of Florida, Inc. (Florida License #60023 and Oklahoma License #861338), all located at 175 West Jackson Blvd., Chicago Illinois 60604, 800.752.6265. This coverage is made available to you by CUNA Mutual Insurance Agency, Inc. In CA, where Mechanical Repair Coverage is offered as insurance (form MBIP 08/16), it is underwritten by Virginia Surety Company, Inc.
MRC-1613248.1-1016-1118 © CUNA Mutual Group 2016, All Rights Reserved.